How would you like to:
- enhance your coaching skills?
- improve your business potential?
- access and take part in regular CPD?
- discover more about coaching good practice?
- enjoy the support of a growing membership group?
- collaborate to bring the benefits of coaching to your wider community?
Then why not join us!
Who you will meet
Our membership community includes professional coaches, people who use coaching in their daily work, service or vocation. We also value and welcome members who want to learn about coaching and promote its benefits.
We are a community that learns and works together plus hold regular member CPD sessions on developing coaching and business practice.
How you will benefit from membership
Exploring commercial opportunities:
- Drawing on the Coaching York Limited Company brand to support pitches and lead generation by agreement with the Coaching York Directors. Possible work on CY contracts.
- Exploring new partnerships with other coaches
- Sharing marketing and commercial good practice
- Leveraging Coaching York’s position as a Social Enterprise - 10% of all fees from Coaching York contracts are reinvested in our work
- Participating in existing community projects and developing new ones
- Using innovative coaching practice that’s not part of your normal work
- Gifting up to 10 hours a year of coaching time to make a real difference to local communities
- Contributing to, and participating in, our May ICW and November Coaching Week events
“Coaching York is the most advanced and experienced community coaching group in the UK. If you want to contribute to making a real difference to people’s lives by using your skills, sign up today!”
Professor Bob Garvey, Patron
Where you share our core values of inclusivity, collaboration and empowerment, why not join us and join in?
Just complete the form and click subscribe. We will then be in touch with you to make it happen
Coaching York’s annual membership fee is currently £30 inc vat. It is invested in our social enterprise.
What members say
I have been part of Coaches in Yorkshire peer group for a while now and I always try to get to the meetings. The group is very welcoming and provides both thought-provoking discussion topics and allows its members to share and learn practical coaching tips. It is a genuine Community of Practice that encourages reflection-in-action.
Jeremy Lewis, Coach & Coach Supervisor
‘As a newly qualified coach I felt very lost entering a new industry. Having joined Coaching York I joined two of its peer reflection groups which have been fantastic for developing my career, my skills, and for giving me a sense of connection and mutual support with my fellow coaches.’
The support I’ve received in the various reflective oases of non-judgmental space offered by Coaching York have been invaluable in affirming or challenging my own perspective on a subject and introducing me to new subjects and new ways of thinking. Any coach will benefit from such a robust and supportive network.’