International Coaching Week 2020
Every May, Coaching York celebrates International Coaching Week (ICW) both as an opportunity to enhance coaching skills and reflect on practice, as well as highlighting what we do across the city.
This is now our sixth year of running a varied programme of events. The format is a little different, with all events happening virtually, however the content is as thought-provoking and conversation-stimulating as ever.
Events are also run outside of ICW. Member coaches are always welcome to propose new events and people with an interest in coaching are welcome to register to attend.
Please check out our programme – in the link below – of online events being put on by members, now updated for our second week, week commencing 11 May
This gives you details of each event and links to log in. Alternatively, you may use the calendar at the bottom of this page to access the same information.
“There is a richness of education and professional development for coaches here in York. Through our events diary, we make it visible at a glance. We also encourage more coaches to lead events or join the education group” Catherine Adamson, CY CPD group
- How have you adapted your approach to coaching during the pandemic?
- How has the focus of your coaching changed?
- What new skills have you developed or enhanced?
- What opportunities are emerging?
- What good practice can we share around marketing?
- And how could you leverage the Coaching York commercial offer to develop new leads and prospects?
- We would like to round up the conversation by sharing our responses to the following coaching questions:
- How has the lock down experience been for you?
- How are you adapting to your world of work now easements are in place?
- How do you think you will respond if restrictions are reimposed?