Join us online on August 13th as we support each other through the Covid-19 crisis
As part of more regular engagement following the success of ICW we are offering an online opportunity to share thinking and to help generate forward plans and ideas as we support each other through the continuing challenges of the pandemic.
We know from conversations with colleagues how challenging this current period is for all of us, and for our clients, our families, friends and neighbours. So this is a tremendous opportunity to draw on our collective expertise and experience in managing personal change, developing personal resilience, and turning challenges into opportunities.
Member meeting August 13th – How’s business? Either 1330 or 1930
We’ll give you a brief overview of some of what Coaching York is up to at the moment before giving you the option of a more in-depth conversation in a virtual break-out room to explore the following themes:
If you’re working within an organisation as an employee
- How have you adapted your approach to coaching during the pandemic?
- How has the focus of your coaching changed?
- What new skills have you developed or enhanced?
If you are freelance or running a coaching business
- What opportunities are emerging?
- What good practice can we share around marketing?
- And how could you leverage the Coaching York commercial offer to develop new leads and prospects?
Bringing it all together
We would like to round up the conversation by sharing our responses to the following coaching questions:
- How has the lock down experience been for you?
- How are you adapting to your world of work now easements are in place?
- How do you think you will respond if restrictions are reimposed?
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Those on our contact list will have received an invitation and the booking details. If you want to participate please send an email to email@example.com alongwith your phone number so we can share the connection.